Lisa Martinez @copyright 2014 Wicked Design Solutions
The voice of the customer and laws which are not subject to organizations or agencies decision making has an adverse impact on public opinion and the safety of all citizen’s is at risk with a severe threat to women and children.
Voice of the Customer – Citizen or Consumer
Privacy is not subjective it must be honored in all transactions
Legal definition of a customer assume age, intent and understanding
- An average person has little or no legal experience which would imply terms and conditions accepted by any users assume laws require mass agreement with regard to civil liberties and freedom’s offered a democratic society.
- Good Faith rules must apply and all corporation decisions must operate in good faith.
- An average user has far less chance of changing default settings; an indicator of the users adoption with technology and maturity would be considered very low
- The browser used by a user when changed implies a general use of technology
- Neither of the above “facts” suggest legal knowledge or wisdom several articles have circulated with the estimated time for a user to read all terms and conditions was a nightmare. The article was clear on the fact the estimates were merely reading the terms.
- Terms are a poor way to manage good faith interactions with users.
- Higher quality records are a valued as an asset-when low quality the risk seems unimportant
- Women are targeted far more often than men online
- Children are targeted 43% of the time
- Prepaid to your organization
- On behalf of the employee deduction
- On behalf of the customer commerce transaction – based on customers location
- Many companies are not using their chart of accounts in a way to do this systematically
- ERP is designed to the work for you
- If you are running offline EDW accounting you are unable to do this systematically.
Let’s not confuse our pass through payments on behalf of the employees and on behalf of what we collect or forget to charge customers.
Keep in mind, customers are not going appreciate an invoice for tax if you failed to include the tax in the original invoice.
- Assume the invoice is sitting in the closed order pile, which translates into whether or not they open a new order for your inefficiency or do a change order on the original.
- Either way you look like more work than a customer needs to have or hire resources for your ineffective practices.
- Why should the customer pay two bank fees for card charges twice?
- Why should the customer open a closed purchase for your disconnected process?
- What ways might our customer lose confidence?
- In scoring any supplier for strategic or maverick relationship positions a key definition would be the ability for the supplier to engage in low touch interactions.
- The supplier follows our rules and doesn’t operate outside the law.
Corporation tax debt
- Do not avoid your corporation tax debt as
- The results are lowering the opportunity to build or accommodate your foreign workers.
- The concept of avoiding tax debt alone says you are not acting like an American
- Degrading our economy while using our vital resources.
- Why would anyone elect to tax a sale based on the server location
- The condition for tax debt payable to foreign countries, known the workers are moving here?
- In some billion dollar companies we have them operating barges on International waters.
- Where the tax debts are not even factored in the International development models?
Measure the rows in tables in storage writes to a file, get scripts and assume these are transactional applications for the purpose of threat assessments. Ensure compliance and current threat assessment portfolio’s.
Every row represents a person represents a threat you and your company have elected to take without a person’s authorization.
- Remember good faith suggest citizens are least likely to understand the terms you had them approve.
- Measure the response time from a user from presentation of an update on terms alert
- When presented time to accept
- Most immediately accept without reading; an average user doesn’t have the legal expertise to understand the legal mumbo jumbo.
- The users perception about the alert “an annoying flag” i don’t care about because I assume my entries and the application are controlled by my entry or choice.
Commerce event transactions
- General rules from the consumer or person making a purchase online
- Frightening to think congressional decisions can be made in direct conflict with the economic health of the nation.
- Tax liability – online purchases – Legislation supporting location of your servers
Rationale from business stakeholders
- Why should corporations pay taxes twice?
- Internal View on tax liability
- Likely a limited view on the tax payment system
- unlikely these people are aware of the way an employee deduction is an employee earning payment collected and paid by the corporation on funds acquired from an employee
- unlikely these people are aware of the way a customer pays tax on the revenue
- Both scenarios are paid by others with a corporate payment system
- The taxable point in a transaction
- is always based on users location
- The fact most companies are unable to translate the way an ERP system works by design, is a different problem and not one an American company should have had a chance to negatively impact.
- Financial Integrity Risk
- Credit card disputes due to incorrect taxation
- I will object to any tax charged beyond my local sales tax rate.
- Brand Risk
- In no way would I purchase any item from a company in my community when the company ELECTS to pay taxes in another region.
- Tax evasion is a crime – Congressional leaders who authorize such practices should be removed from office.
- Citizens social responsibility – anyone would be offended and disturbed by any company who has a headquarters in our community and they are not paying taxes
- Tax allows us to support the housing, roads, healthcare and justice systems for their employees.
- Regulatory Risk
- If these companies are not employing the workers locally and bringing in people outside the area
- AND avoiding taxes we need to support the people who you will not employ.
- AND avoiding the taxes locally needed to build for all the foreign people you will bring to the area – despite the overpopulation of unemployed workers.
Re-engineer the process as the majority of the person’s information is collected about is not going to spend enough to justify the risk nor the return.
- Create a single record for every person
- Create a single party record for every company and apply the customer relationship and supplier relationship to each party.
- allowing location to remain fixed while changes to the organization or agency are going to promote the new relationship at any physical location.
- change for a party without causing a new physical record.
- Create guide for appropriate use of ERP for taxation which is a transaction calculation derived from the ship to and country with regional tax tables.
Discover ways to outsource work to local workers for the same lower rates with higher quality of service
- Employment for younger students left behind will increase rather than push these students into pregnancy and criminal populations.
- Employing long term unemployed
Equal Employment Opportunities
Fair Labor Practices
- Any company whose employees are not an equal representation of the community where they have offices and manage their business may be at risk of not meeting social responsibility or the spirit of the equal employment opportunity laws.
- The spirit of the law intends to ensure hiring within a community well before going elsewhere, especially in dense urban communities where the populations are typically spilling over at all edges.
- Considering the highest growth population will be forced into poverty, who would we blame for the higher tax rates to care for the poorest population with the highest growth states like California, Texas and
- If you insist on college degrees, knowing you will eliminate the low income workforce opportunities as we have the largest drop out populations in your companies backyard.
- Lets assume I’m a 1st grader. How are you using fair hiring practices?
- Create an online cost and benefit model
- Create an online expense and revenue model